Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Waiting for Tyler!


 Kali and Trey are one of the best couples I have ever met. They are filled with love and joy and warmth and you can't help but feel loved in their presence. Words cannot express how happy I am for their little miracle Tyler. He is going to be one of the most loved babies in the world. This was one of my favorite shoots to date because these wonderful people, they really and truly deserve this happiness, and to see it on their faces was the whole reason I got into photography.






Thank you for letting me be a part of your miracle!

1 comment:

  1. Kyla,

    Aww...you are so sweet...you made me all teary-eyed! We really enjoyed our shoot with you and are so happy with the pictures! You are one awesome lady and a very talented photographer!!! Thank you for capturing this special time for us! We'll definitely have to have you take pictures of our little man once he's here!

    Kali and Trey

    ReplyDelete